I have always loved creating things with my hands and and have been sewing since my mother first put me in front of a sewing machine at a young age. Having my own store has been a life long dream. Finally I have the time, resources and setting to make this dream a reality. Explore my website to see where my clever and creative mind has taken me in recent days, or visit my store in La Conner. The possibilities are as big as my imagination.
Feel free to email or call with your ideas for that special customized item.
Please LIKE my page :-)
I enjoy the creativity of matching fabric or medium with color and texture. There is an endless variety of designs and fabrics to work with and there is never a day that I don't have too many ideas to complete. Here are some of the categories of items currently either in inventory, or that can be custom made in a couple of hours...
- HATS! Lots and lots of hats.
- T-shirts and sweatshirts - popular with wine designs; coffee designs, holiday designs and more
- Bags and purses - also customized with any type of design including Nautical designs
- Kitchen towels with coffee, fruit, wine, happy hour and nautical designs
- Bath towels - great with monograms, boat names, etc.
- Kids apparel - yellow duckies are popular; monsters, polar bears, penguins and lots more designs available
- Anything you can imagine.... let me know what you have in mind
- Felted handbags - I personally knit and felt each bag; colors and texture are always a surprise and delight... these make truly unique gifts or fun bags for yourself
Located in the Historic Seaside Town of La Conner, WA
128 S First St
PO Box 413
La Conner, WA 98257
Pier 7 Building across from the Post Office
We are open year round.